what is bronchitis

Answers about bronchitis symptons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bronchial Infection and Natural Remedies Explored

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Bronchial Infection and Natural Remedies Explored

Had a very bad bout of bronchitis years ago, which led to a chronic asthma condition. I lost 2 stone in weight over a 2 month period and I had little idea of how to deal with the debilitating illness...I was frequently struggling to be able to breathe. It's not something I would like to go through again, but it took me the best part of two years to get to grips with the condition. Shocked

Also try adding garlic, onions, ginger, chillies, cloves and liquorice (not the sweets, but do not take if you have high blood pressure) to your diet, as they all act as decongestants. The following herbs are also very useful: astragalus, coltsfoot, echinacea, elderberry, elecampane, ephedra, eucalyptus, fenugreek, gingko, goldenseal, lobelia, mullein oil and reishi. It is only through sheer determination that we were able to complete this composition on Cold Bronchitis. Determination, and regular time table for writing helps in writing essays, reports and articles.

• The first step is to remove wheat and milk products from the diet (before you panic, this is only a temporary measure).
  • Why you ask?
  • Because when you have a cold or bronchitis the body produces more mucus and you do not want to add to this by eating mucus producing foods.
  • I know some of you will be sceptical, but what have you got to lose...just try it and see.
  • Remember that it is very important to have a disciplined mode of writing when writing.
  • This is because it is difficult to complete something started if there is no discipline in writing especially when writing on Bronchitis

Various differences explained from reading many health books I now know why my colds developed into bronchitis. I know it's a damn nuisance but we cannot avoid colds. However, we can make life much easier for ourselves. It is only because that we are rather fluent on the subject of Cold Bronchitis that we have ventured on writing something so influential coughing blood bronchitis like this!

As a child I often had winter colds that developed into bronchitis, with the inevitable regular visit to the doctor. Every time antibiotics were prescribed, why I do not know, but I believe this was what led to me developing asthma later in life. Colds are caused by viruses and are not killed by antibiotics, which kill bacteria, all bacteria even the necessary one's that help with digestion. In addition to weakening the digestive system the bodies immune system is also compromised as it has lost a vital ally in fighting yeast and fungi. These are always present in the body but the good gut bacteria keep them in check. Mainstream medicine now recognises the effect Candida can have on a compromised immune system, although you might still counter some scepticism. Alternative medicine has known about it for a long time. If you do have to use antibiotics then it is sensible to repopulate your gut with good bacteria. There are now plenty of probiotic products available, many advertised on the TV. Although there was a lot of fluctuation in the writing styles of we independent writers, we have come up with an end product on Bronchitis worth reading!

• Please feel free to let me have any tips of your own.
  • I have a keen interest in using natural remedies and have had years of experience in using herbs and homeopathy. Very Happy

The first part of our article you have found out about acute bronchitis: what it is, which are the symptoms that can let you know if you have acute bronchitis. It is now time to see how acute bronchitis can be treated.

Bronchial Infection and Natural Remedies Explored  Horseradish-infections

Alliance – You can Treat Bronchial Infections With Horseradish

• For greater resources on bronchitis please visit ***** or ***** Suppressing our knowledge on Bronchitis Disease is not our intention here.
  • In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Bronchitis Disease after reading this!
  • Acute bronchitis is a disease that does not give a lot of trouble to an otherwise healthy person and it sometimes does not even need treatment.
  • But in cases of children, older people and persons who suffer from a lung or heart problem, acute bronchitis can pose some serious threats.
  • This is the reason why I advice you to see a doctor at the very first sign of bronchitis.
  • This is a dependable source of information on Www Bronchitis.
  • All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!
  • Well known fact for all the doctors is that acute bronchitis does not need treatment is the majority of the cases.
  • All the patients are asked to do is get plenty of rest and drink as much fluids as they can.
  • This helps keep the sputum thin, and so very easy to cough it up.
  • The warm air can also help in reducing the density of the mucus and make it easier for you to breath.
  • This is the reason why almost all doctors recommend that you a lot of hot tea or even soup if you are suffering from acute bronchitis.
  • There is also beneficial for you to stand near a hot sink or shower and inhale all the warm vapors of hot water.
  • Another method that is frequently used is to boil a pot of water and then breath in that stream that the pot releases.
  • For better results, you might try putting a towel over your head when trying to breath in that pot.
  • Be very careful though not to breath from that pot while it is still boiling.
  • This is for your own safety.
  • Even the beginner will get to learn more about Chronic Bronchitis after reading this article.
  • It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it. Embarassed

Antibiotics can also be prescribed to you by your doctor, but only if the case of acute bronchitis that you have is caused by a bacteria. If you are given such a treatment involving antibiotics, make sure that you take them exactly as the doctor prescribed them, if you want to kill the bacteria.

One of the symptoms that you have is fever, what you need to do is take an aspirin or something that contains ibuprofen to make sure that asbury university reduced to normal. Make sure that you do not give aspirin to a child who is under 18 years old. By taking an aspirin when he/ she has fever, there are very strong chances that the child develop Reye syndrome. These are very rare cases, but once developed, this syndrome is fatal to the child.

What are These Conditions?

Pediatric bronchitis diagnosis emphysema are characterized by chronically blocked breathing passages. Collectively, asthma, emphysema, and chronic bronchitis or any combination are called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Usually, more than one of these underlying conditions coexist; most often, bronchitis and emphysema occur together.

How are They Treated?

Treatment aims to relieve symptoms and prevent complications. Because most people with chronic bronchitis or emphysema receive outpatient treatment, they get comprehensive teaching to help them comply with therapy and understand the nature of these progressive diseases. If programs in pulmonary rehabilitation are available, they should consider enrolling. Embarassed

To Help Remove Secretions, Learn How to Cough Effectively

If you have abundant, tenacious secretions, have a family member perform postural drainage (repositioning to drain fluids) and chest physical therapy. (Ask your doctor for instructions on these techniques.) If your secretions are thick, drink at least 6 eight ounce glasses of fluid a day. A humidifier may aid secretion removal, especially in the winter.

• How are they Diagnosed?
  • A history of cigarette smoking plus the results of blood and pulmonary function studies help confirm these diseases. Laughing

What are the Symptoms?

The typical person with chronic bronchitis or emphysema is a longterm cigarette smoker who has no symptoms until middle age, when his or her ability to exercise or do strenuous work starts to decline and a productive cough begins. Subtle at first, these problems worsen with age and as the disease progresses. Eventually, they cause difficulty breathing on minimal exertion, frequent respiratory infections, oxygen deficiency in the blood, and abnormalities in pulmonary function. When advanced, chronic bronchitis and emphysema may cause chest deformities, overwhelming disability, heart enlargement, severe respiratory failure, and death. In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Emphysema Chronic Bronchitis. If space permits, we will state everything about it.

To strengthen your breathing muscles, take slow, deep breaths and exhale through pursed lips. - If you're receiving home oxygen therapy, make sure you or a family member knows how to use the equipment correctly. Don't increase the oxygen flow or concentration above what the doctor prescribes because too much oxygen may eliminate your respiratory drive and cause confusion and drowsiness. You probably won't need more than 2 to 3 liters per minute . Emphysema Chronic Bronchitis is the substance of this composition. Without Emphysema Chronic Bronchitis, there would not have been much to write and think about over here! Very Happy.

Eat a Balanced Diet

Because you may tire easily when eating, eat frequent, small meals and consider using oxygen, delivered by a nasal cannula, during meals. This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema. Use it to understand more about Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema and it's functioning.

What Causes Them?

Predisposing factors include cigarette smoking, recurrent or chronic respiratory infections, air pollution, and allergies. Smoking is by far the most important of these factors. Smoking increases mucus production but impairs its removal from the airways, impedes the function of airway cells that digest disease-causing organisms, causes airway inflammation, destroys air sacs in the lungs, and leads to abnormal fibrous tissue growth in the bronchial tree. Early inflammatory changes may reverse themselves if the person stops smoking before lung destruction is extensive. Family and hereditary factors may also predispose a person to chronic bronchitis or emphysema. Rolling Eyes

The most common chronic lung diseases, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases affect an estimated 17 million Americans, and their incidence is rising. They are more common in men than women, probably because, until recently, men were more likely to smoke heavily. Chronic bronchitis and emphysema don't always produce symptoms and cause only slight disability in many people. However, these diseases tend to worsen over time. A substantial amount of the words here are all inter-connected to and about Bronchitis Emphysema. Understand them to get an overall understanding on Bronchitis Emphysema.

What can a Person With Chronic Bronchitis or Emphysema Do?

- Stop smoking and avoid other respiratory irritants. - Install an air conditioner with an air filter in your home. Once you are through reading what is written here on Chronic Bronchitis, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Chronic Bronchitis.

https://elliotknox6.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum